More than ever, we are moving into confusing times with regards to nutrition. The media comes up with a breaking news that contradicts common wisdom on a daily basis. I have tried many different forms of eating (Gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, high/low carb diets) and found that a mix of 80% Gluten Free/Vegetarian/low carb diet works best for me. The other 20% I'm not too picky about.
Hence, the tip that we often give our clients, unless they are allergic to gluten or simply don't want to eat animal products, is to eat in moderation. Mix various forms of diets to find what works best for you.
Feel free to get in touch with us at any time if you have any questions!